chapter 3 My Niche

 Chapter 3

My Niche


Welcome back to my design journey! In this chapter, I want to talk about finding my niche.

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, I had always been interested in drawing and sketching, but it wasn't until later in life that I discovered the world of design. When I did, it was like a light bulb went off in my head - I realized that design was my true calling.

Designing is the perfect fit for me because it allows me to use my creative instincts while also problem-solving and creating solutions that are both beautiful and functional. It's a field where I can constantly learn and grow, and where my work can have a real impact on people's lives.

I feel fortunate to have found my niche at this stage in my life. Many people struggle to find their true calling and end up feeling unfulfilled in their careers. But for me, discovering design was like finding a missing puzzle piece that completed the picture.

In the next chapter of my journey, I will talk about how I discovered design and what steps I took to pursue it as a career. Stay tuned for more insights and stories about my journey as a designer!

And if you have any questions or comments, feel free to share them in the comment section below. Don't forget to like, follow, and share this blog if you enjoyed it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9 All about VID (visual interface design)

CHAPTER 10 Learnings

chapter 11 Dropout