chapter 5

 CHAPTER 5

                               How I find my niche (part 2)


 Welcome back! In the last chapter, I shared with you how I discovered my passion for design and how I took steps to pursue it. In this chapter, I'll give you an update on my journey and what I'm currently working on.

After clearing the first round of the NID entrance exam and attending the second round in Bangalore, I didn't quite make the cut. But I didn't let that discourage me. I kept pushing forward and applied to several private universities. Luckily, I was accepted into one of them, and I am now pursuing a master's degree in UI/UX design.

It's been a challenging yet rewarding experience so far. I've had the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the field and collaborate with other talented students. I've learned about the design process, user research, wireframing, prototyping, and much more.

I've also been exploring various tools and software that are essential for UI/UX designers, such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite. These tools have helped me bring my design concepts to life and communicate my ideas effectively.

In addition to my coursework, I've also been working on personal projects. This has allowed me to apply what I've learned in a real-world context and build my portfolio. I've designed logos, websites, and mobile apps, which has been both challenging and rewarding.

Through this journey, I've learned that design is not just about making things look pretty. It's about solving problems, understanding user needs, and creating experiences that are both functional and beautiful. It's a continuous process of learning, iterating, and improving.

In my future blog posts, I'll share more about what I've learned so far and how I'm applying it to my work. I hope that my journey will inspire and encourage others who are interested in pursuing a career in design. Stay tuned for more updates, and please share if you find this content valuable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9 All about VID (visual interface design)

CHAPTER 10 Learnings

chapter 11 Dropout