Chapter 8

 CHAPTER  8



As I mentioned in my previous blog, I have completed my second semester. Sorry for the delay in writing this blog, I was busy with many things which I will discuss in my later blogs. Thank you for waiting so long. Now, let's start with today's blog. First, I will talk about my second semester.

As the second semester began, the placement council started pressuring us to create a portfolio. For making the portfolio, we had to focus on two subjects: VID and DRM, which stand for visual interface design and design research methodology.

Let's understand them one by one. First, DRM, which is all about the research we do before designing. The first thing I did was to choose a topic. The faculty told us to choose any industry that we have an interest in. I had many things in mind, such as food, education, or health, but I was not able to decide. Then, I had a thought: "There are many industries available in the market, so is it possible that there is a language industry too?" I searched on Google and found that there is indeed a language industry.

Now, I finally had my industry chosen, which is the language industry. It is an industry that has a lot of value. The problem now was that I had to do research on that industry and find a problem after understanding it. I had to do primary and secondary research, and all UX research processes, such as personas, interviews, news, articles, etc. That is all about DRM.

I did all my research and made a report on Adobe InDesign, even though I did not know that software. I learned it by myself and then made my research report on it.

Now, let me tell you about VID, which is visual interface design. It is the design of any digital screen that can be seen visually. It is also called UI design.

Please follow, like, and share my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9 All about VID (visual interface design)

CHAPTER 10 Learnings

chapter 11 Dropout