chapter 11 Dropout

 CHAPTER 11

Dropout 


Hello, dear readers!


You might have been wondering what's been happening and why there's been a bit of silence on my blog. Well, let's just say that a lot has happened and, at the same time, nothing happened.


In my last post, I mentioned that exams were approaching. But here’s the surprise twist: I decided to drop out of my design university. Yes, you read that right. It was a tough decision, but let me explain why it was necessary.


First and foremost, I felt that the university wasn't offering the value I had hoped for. I wasn't learning anything new and it felt like a waste of money. To add to that, I fell ill because the hostel water didn't agree with me. My health took a downturn, and I ended up developing lactose intolerance due to the constant sickness over the months.


Dropping out was heartbreaking because attending a design university had always been my dream. But the reality was far from what I had envisioned. Those college days were incredibly lonely, and I knew I had to make a tough choice for my well-being.


Despite this setback, my passion for design remained unwavering. I continued to follow my dream with even more determination. After leaving the university, I threw myself into learning. I watched countless tutorials on YouTube, attended interviews, and put in a tremendous amount of effort to keep growing in my field.


Today, I am thrilled to share some exciting news with you. After all the struggles and hurdles, I have written and designed my very first book! It's titled "Echoes of Soul" by Aashi Jain, and it is available on Google Play Books in over 60 countries and on Amazon. For my readers in India, you can find it on Google Play Books.


I poured my heart and soul into this book, and I truly believe it will resonate with many of you. Please head over to the Google Play Books app, search for "Echoes of Soul by Aashi Jain," and give it a read. I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so don't forget to leave a comment below.


Thank you for your continued support and for being part of my journey. Stay tuned for more updates and stories. Your encouragement keeps me going!

Happy reading!


With love,

Aashi Jain


P.S. Don’t forget to like, share, and comment on this post. Let's spread the word about "Echoes of Soul" and inspire more people to follow their dreams, no matter the obstacles.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9 All about VID (visual interface design)

CHAPTER 10 Learnings